What is the purpose of this policy?
Inform the user about the use of the website www.veldis.com (hereinafter Site or Website) in respect of cookies and data storage as well as retrieval devices and equivalent technologies.
What are cookies and what is their function?
The cookies and devices for storage and data recovery (dard) (hereinafter all identified as cookies) are files or text files downloaded and stored by a web server on the computer/ smartphone/tablet (hereinafter equipment) of a user to access certain web pages so that information is stored and retrieved about the navigation performed by the user from said equipment. Therefore, cookies can store information about a user’s equipment or about its browsing sessions on the websites visited.
What kinds of cookies are used on this Website and for what purposes?
This Website uses its own and third-party cookies.
Own cookies: they are those that are sent to the user's terminal equipment from a system or domain managed by VELDIS S.A. and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
Third-party cookies: they are those sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a system or domain that is not managed by the editor, but rather by another company processing the data obtained through the cookies. This Website uses the following cookies for the purposes described below:
- Technical: these are the cookies used on this Website by VELDIS SA and, where appropriate, by third parties, which allow user navigation through the Site and the use of the different services provided on it. These include those that allow management and operation of the website and its functions, such as session identification, traffic, security during navigation and storage of content for dissemination and publication, such as videos, or for sharing through social networks. These cookies are essential.
- Analysis: theseare the cookies used on this Website by VELDIS SA and by third parties, which allow quantifying of the number of users who visit the Site and perform statistical measurements and analyzes of the use that users make of the content and services offered on the Website. To do this, browsing of the Website is analyzed in order to improve the content, services and products offered and correct the structure of the Website to improve browsing on it.
The following entities use the cookies described below for the following purposes:
- VELDIS S.A. Type of Cookies: Technical. Server: www.veldis.com. These cookies are essential and therefore are excluded from the duty to obtain the user's consent.
- Google, Inc. (Google Analytics). Type of Cookies: Analysis. Server: www.google.com. These cookies are not excluded from the duty to obtain consent, so the user must authorize the use of them.
- Google, Inc. (Google Tag Manager). Type of Cookies: Technical. Server: www.google.com. These cookies are essential and therefore are excluded from the duty to obtain the user's consent.
How is the consent granted by the user accepted, rejected or revoked and how are the cookies on this Website limited?
- To accept analytics cookies from Google, Inc: you must click on the ACCEPT COOKIES button.
- To reject analytics cookies from Google, Inc: you must click on the REJECT COOKIES button.
In the event of rejecting the Google, Inc analytics cookies, they will not be loaded in the user's browser and the user will be able to continue browsing the Website. - As indicated in the following section, by pressing the ACCEPT COOKIES button, the user also consents to the international transfer of their data by Google, Inc. to the United States. This occurs when Google, Inc. carries out the processing of data collected through Google Analytics in the United States.
- To revoke the consent granted: cookies must be deleted as indicated below.
- To delete cookies: through the browser settings and according to each type of browser, use the following information:
Google Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=es
Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/windows-vista/block-or-allow-cookies
Safari for IOS (iPhone, iPad): http://www.apple.com/es/privacy/use-of-cookies/ Cookies
Chrome for Android: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/2392971?hl=es
Are international data transfers made from this Website?
The following third-party editor makes international transfers of data derived from cookies from this Website:
In this case, when the user has accepted the use of Google Analytics cookies from Google Inc, he/she will be consenting that his data, collected through the loading and reading of cookies, be transferred to the United States - a country that currently does not offer an adequate level of protection as declared by the European Commission.
Are profiles created using the cookies collected on this Website?
No profiling is carried out from the cookie data used on this Website.
How long are cookies kept?
The data derived from the cookies that are collected on this Website will be kept, according to the type of cookies used, for the following periods: Technical Cookies: they will be kept for a term of One (1) year. Analytic cookies: they will be kept for a term of Twenty-four (24) months.